Be in charge — the HEADMASTER — of all you do.
HEADMASTER™ is a system for developing guiding principles, habits for sustained excellence, and the leadership skills to achieve success at both the personal and interpersonal levels.
This program was developed from research and experience in a number of fields, which include:
- government and politics,
- sports and competition, and
Steer Your Mind. Steer Your Life.
Everything begins with thought. For that reason, it becomes necessary to train the mind to operate at a higher level, where it will be consistently and habitually active, productive, and effective.
The HEADMASTER™ program incorporates a multifaceted array of mindset-cultivating tools, such as:
- BiasBuster™ – used in diversity and inclusion training, this tool raises awareness of mental processes (e.g: how they are developed).
- WHO. ARE. YOU. – “Whatever you are, be a good one” first requires being in touch with “you.”
- The Attitude for Altitude™ – to take one’s life to new heights, the right outlook is necessary.
- Live Your Purpose On Purpose – synthesizing ideals & embodying them in many aspect.
- Concurrent Good – a model for synergistic success personally, organizationally, even socially.
Become your own HEADMASTER in a few ways:
Live seminars are great for teams or organizations – they allow for togetherness, reflection, and interactions. Seminars are customizable, and can fit any time length or group size.
Develop your HEADMASTER skills from your digital device:
- Follow HEADMASTERon Instagram
- Use the HEADMASTER In-A-Flash guide. COMING SOON
WITH THE BOOK
The HEADMASTER book, available on Amazon & in the Apple Store, or in hard copy, on March 1st.
WITH A FRIEND
Heather will work with you, one-on-one, to provide insights and advice on developing the ideal mindset to achieve what you most desire.
- On Twitter @HeatherMarcus, or
- Via the Contact page on this website.
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.