I’m constantly looking for improvement…
As someone who is highly intuitive and loves finding creative solutions, consulting is more than a job – for me, it is a vocation. I’ve always been a “big picture” thinker, so the ever-changing landscape of freelance troubleshooting gives me the joy of new challenges as I seek the higher ideals that drive me and this work.
In honing my consulting services, I’ve taken all my education, training, work history, and personal experience which includes:
- Conflict resolution,
- Lean Six Sigma methods and principles,
- Policy drafting and interpretation,
- DEI and Bias training, and
- Data Analytics.
My experience is multifaceted. I have created programs to help reduce the negative effects of bias on the workplace – you can get an idea of my approach here. I have reviewed and helped write organizational policy, in addition to creating training programs.
And I offer a range of packages (see below) for providing strategies to prevent problems and improve performance.
Here are the most common consulting packages I offer — but please ask about custom services.
Lunch & Learn:
- 2-hour presentation; essentially a shortened seminar
- Best suited for diversity/enrichment
- Great option for large groups who need a flexible and efficient service
- Take me through a typical work day
- Great for performance, as well as Lean Six Sigma assessment
- This is the fastest, most efficient way to uncover the most critical obstacles & formulate a clear, actionable plan to solve them.
- In-depth assessment and analysis of operations from admin to C-suite
- Best for large organizations
- Involves collaborative review, analysis, and solution generation