Sometimes you just need some inspiration… especially when it comes to talking about difficult subjects like racism, discrimination, and the pervasive effects of bias on others and society at=large.
Below, you’ll find five tweets that you can use, tweak, and tag me in to get the ball rolling.
Here are some tweets about the effects of bias and prejudice:
- Have you ever felt like people judge you because of your background or identity? That can be really isolating and frustrating. It’s time to #EndDiscrimination.
- Bias and prejudice can make it hard for people to be seen and valued for who they are. Let’s work to create a more inclusive world where everyone feels welcome.
- When people are treated unfairly because of their race, gender, or other factors, it can really hurt their self-esteem and limit their potential. We need to #StopTheHate.
- It’s not always easy to recognize bias and prejudice, but they have real effects on individuals and communities. Let’s commit to doing better and being more inclusive.
- Discrimination can come in many forms, from unconscious bias to overt hate. We need to take it seriously and work together to create a more equitable society.